Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Alain Satie

Hooked up my old pc(windows 98) at the house; so at least I'm connected. But it was too slow or something, to load my blog page so here I am back at the library. Between the 2 of them, I feel like I've stepped back in time. Yay for fresh new technology !! (when you can get it.)





So, just thought I'd look at some of the artists I admire. It was pretty cool to have stumbled across the Letterists and Alain Satie. And talk about a comprehensive home page. Was visiting an artist friend and it was a special and memorable evening - we went to his (Alain's) site
http://www.alainsatie.com/en/ and enjoyed and discussed every work of art there. Quite a neat story about the Letterists. You may want to check them out. And please visit Alain's site. Many and different works.



No comments: