Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Articulate Artist

.
.

.
.
It's ten after 10; time for a short break after ploughing through yet another layer in my latest painting.
Got on the pc and noticed this video was still in my favorites and thought it would be nice to share it.
I can't ever remember an artist verbalizing so clearly and easily about their work; speaking with such a confidence that it ignites a slow burning inspiration within you. Things were getting a little tricky in this last painting and I was beginning to "see" figures and objects coalesce, which made me question what I should do next. But having seen this video helped influence me to be true to my oeuvre and stay the course; have faith and not let fear or indecision side track me.
.
So get comfortable and enjoy.
.
.
Spotted this on Tim McFarlane's Blog.
.

No comments: