Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Took A Little Trip

.
to my hometown of Williamsport, Pa for a couple days. A change of scenery is always good for the mind; stale ideas are suddenly seen as such and new ideas start to take their place.

When I started this blog, it was to share the findings from my searches for artists who incorporated dots or writing into their paintings. In a way it almost seems boring now; like I'm still trying to make the same point in every post. I thoroughly enjoy the search for and discovery of these artists and their work, but feel that my presentation is becoming stale - at least to me. So I hope you'll bear with me as I get my wits together.

In the mean time, Thanks for your patronage and please help yourself to the Artist's Links in the far right column.

Image is from tryharder.

No comments: