Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It Ain't Over Till . . . .

.
This has been quite an experience ! Who knew ??
And this is how my mind looks now. . .





A while back I came across a wonderful Blog called Beta Blogger For Dummies which is a tremendous resource for anyone interested in blogging! There have been many ideas on the back burner and finally I decided to take the plunge. After following the instructions on his blog to change to a three column template I set about tweaking all the variables I could; and wouldn't have been able to do it without out some extensive reading of his different posts over the course of a couple days. But here we are !

The main purpose was to bring more organization and sense to my side columns. So now, everything about the blog and blogging is on the right and all the artists whose work you can view by clicking on their names, are on the left. When starting this blog, everything was abstract calligraphy to me. You'll notice some new headings now in the left column - these will fill out as I move artists into the appropriate category.

Image is from Cheimread, where you'll find more wonderful pics and installation shots of work by Otto Zitko.

.

No comments: