Friday, October 03, 2008

OK !


Now I'm "feelin it" and am ready for bed. Yee Haw !
Yup, I can live with this now.
I really don't know what I'm doing with this html thing. So far the changes have taken and nothings blown up or disappeared. I'm happy with the look, so it's time to move on and get to bed before 3 in the morning.
There's a very long version of how I worked in this furniture warehouse down in Georgia. It was an absolute mess - the kind of mess where you need to take "before" pics. Anyway, I transformed the place into an actual functioning, clean, organized warehouse - no mean feat !!! And here I am standing in the very last section that needed attention.
This is the kind of feeling I have right now - of accomplishing something against all odds. Perseverance is a really cool thing.